Acceptable photo policy

Discuss recent changes, make suggestions, etc.
Bob
Barista Emeritus

Post by Bob »

I also have to say that I found the locking of the underwear thread a little ... startling. At the time I figured that 1. there may be history I was unaware (both of individuals and the cafe) and 2. if I really want to discuss the wearing of tights I can find a forum devoted to it (this being a big internet and all).
SkirtDude... SkirtCafe is about public fashion, not bedroom fashion. Items of clothing that are not meant to be seen in public are generally not part of the conversation at SkirtCafe. That's why I closed the underwear thread. I believe that this policy helps attract the kind of membership we wish to attract.

Tights are public fashion, they are meant to be seen below a skirt's hemline. Therefore, a discussion of tights is entirely appropriate for SkirtCafe. I'm sorry if I implied otherwise through my actions. Please feel free to start threads on tights if you wish.
TomH
Member Extraordinaire

THANKS

Post by TomH »

Thank you, Bob. We appreciate how much you care. It's nice to have such a place to learn as I venture out into the world in a new form.

TomH
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Bob wrote:SkirtDude... SkirtCafe is about public fashion, not bedroom fashion. Items of clothing that are not meant to be seen in public are generally not part of the conversation at SkirtCafe.
Thank you for such a clear, memorable, and easy to follow guideline, Bob.

Quiet Mouse
SkirtDude

Post by SkirtDude »

deleted