Peace is gone!

Discuss recent changes, make suggestions, etc.
Ingemar

Peace is gone!

Post by Ingemar »

Hi!

I am very sorry but I have come back!

Hope we can go on from here without future problems.

Greetings

Ingemar
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

Peace is Gone! In Sweden? I've never seen so much 'Peace' as Sweden possesses! It looks like a country you could wander for miles in without even seeing another person - that's peace! There are folk here who love hiking/biking, preferably Kilted or skirted, they should try Sweden - Yes?
Ingemar

Post by Ingemar »

Hi Merlin!

What i mostly meant was that as I came in you should prepare for debate.

Greetings

Ingemar
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

Oh good, Ingemar!

We could do with livening things up a bit to celebrate our new format! Seriously, though, it would be interesting to know more about attitides/acceptance/problems in other countries. Having visited Sweden, I found it very different from what I expected. Apart from seeing someone Kilted at Malmo airport, I never saw anyone else! (I'm afraid I was 'stuck' in tr*users/shorts - the gang I was with wouldn't have understood! :( ) Mind you, it's possible to travel vast distances & not see many people at all. Plenty of Buzzards, Harriers and whatever - out-numbering humans - great! :D
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Goodie, a debate...

Post by binx »

OK what's the topic? :lol:

binx
Ingemar

Post by Ingemar »

Hi Binx!

The topic of this thread was to inform the group here that I am still alive and have found my way here. I thought it to be readable between the lines!

Greetings

Ingemar
crfriend
Master Barista

Peace is gone?

Post by crfriend »

Ingemar wrote:The topic of this thread was to inform the group here that I am still alive and have found my way here.
Welcome back. And (even though all my grammar teachers told me to never start a sentence with "and") bring it on! We could use a little fire and brimstone here from time to time. Sometimes peace is overrated. :twisted:
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
binx
Member Extraordinaire

How's the debate going about your wearing skirts...

Post by binx »

Around town? Any more complaints to the vicar?

binx
Ingemar

Post by Ingemar »

I still keep away from popping out of the "norm" as we are in an "interregnum" at the moment and don´t think I will try again until the autumn here at home. I am on my way to the continent for vacation from Friday next week and 4 weeks and will be in skirt for the greater part of my time en route.

Greetings

Ingemar

During the autumn I will order two new kilts aswell and they will be fully accepted.