New Master Barista

Discuss recent changes, make suggestions, etc.
Bob
Barista Emeritus

New Master Barista

Post by Bob »

I have been an infrequent visitor to SkirtCafe as of late. In the meantime, crfriend and Uncle Al have done an amazing job at keeping it going whether or not I'm around. I am therefore pleased to announce that crfriend is now Master Barista. Uncle Al remains an Administrator. And I am stepping back to become Barista Emeritus.

Feel free to PM me of course. But I might take a while to reply if I happen to be on a Mediterranean cruise at the time, or just hanging around in Florida. As always, I expect to make it back to the Cafe from time to time --- but not frequently enough to water the potted palm!

This change is more a recognition of the our present reality than any actual change. Crfriend and Uncle Al have done an excellent job, and I have 100% confidence that they will continue to do so.

Long Live SkirtCafe!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: New Master Barista

Post by Since1982 »

HIP HIP HOORAY FOR OUR MASTER BARISTA EMERITUS AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS If you happen to slide through the Florida Keys while in Florida, I live down by the OCEAN, if you're by, drop in!
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
ethelthefrog
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New Master Barista

Post by ethelthefrog »

Thank you, Bob, for the site. I think I arrived just as you started stepping back a bit. 'Tis a truly wonderful place with some fine people. You're leaving us in very safe hands with Carl and Uncle Al, too.

Godspeed, and enjoy the sun.

Paul.