They've been at it again

Discuss recent changes, make suggestions, etc.
crfriend
Master Barista

They've been at it again

Post by crfriend »

Well, the boys over at phpBB have spun another release (3.2.11) and I'm going to implement it here once I prove my new technique in my lab at home. This is mainly security-related stuff and general code-hardening so there should be no user-facing differences of any magnitude.

I'll flag a date when I figure some more things out.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: They've been at it again

Post by Fred in Skirts »

crfriend wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:17 pm
Well, the boys over at phpBB have spun another release (3.2.11) and I'm going to implement it here once I prove my new technique in my lab at home. This is mainly security-related stuff and general code-hardening so there should be no user-facing differences of any magnitude.

I'll flag a date when I figure some more things out.
Oh yeah just what we need another version up-grade.. :(
I just hope it is an easy one for you to do. Without causing us grief here in the great land of nowhere else. :lol: :lol:
Fred :kiltdance:

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: They've been at it again

Post by crfriend »

Fred in Skirts wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:51 pm
Oh yeah just what we need another version up-grade.. :(
I just hope it is an easy one for you to do. Without causing us grief here in the great land of nowhere else. :lol: :lol:
I haven't had an up-close look at it in operation yet, but there are no substantial changes that will require massive re-working like some of the others.

Film, as they say, at 23:00.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!