Similarities in partners?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Similarities in partners?

Post by Sarongman »

I am struck by the similarity between my S.O. and Sapphire, including the bunions. The love for animals, physical attributes and a temper which quickly flares and, just as quickly, subsides. Is this correct? I wonder if those with wives/partners would, with conjugal blessings, (I'd hate this to be the cause of domestic tension) give a quick C.V. of them.
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Sarongman, your query has me laughing. No bunions here on me but then I'm the spouse that's here and not the other way around. Quiet Man has no bunions either.

I don't think many comparisons would hold up long anyway. There are too many skirt positive spouses to find shared traits other than we think our men are cool. :D

Quie Mouse
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

Well my wife doesn't have bunions but she is supportive to the idea of men in kilts and skirts.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/
knappen

Post by knappen »

My wife is supportive and no bunions here either. She is the most important aspect of my life. I beleive an open mind and aloving heart are the greatest assets she has. Knappen
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

Thank you Quiet Mouse, cessna152towser and Knappen for your input. It is good enough, really, to just have a count of all the supportive wives/partners and, I believe, give them a collective [THANK YOU ]for their hugely loving and much appreciated moral support :D :D
SkirtDude

Post by SkirtDude »

deleted