I become OLD!!!!!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

I become OLD!!!!!

Post by Since1982 »

IN 44 minutes, I become 66 years old....November the first at 1:01 am I was born 66 years ago...sheesh..where the HELL did the time fly to????
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I'm jealous Skip,

One day I want to 66 years old; let's face it, that's a whole bunch better than the alternative. :D

Many happy returns.

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
crfriend
Master Barista

One more trip 'round the Sun.

Post by crfriend »

Happy birthday, lads! Congratulations on making it one more time!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Post by sapphire »

Happy birthday Skip!
Gregg1100
Member Extraordinaire

I become OLD!!!!!

Post by Gregg1100 »

Hi Skip,
Not far behind you at 61. Happy birthday. :D :)
Greg
ChristopherJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChristopherJ »

It's my birthday today. Am now 56.

I behave like a 10 year old still . . . . :wink:
It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . .
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

Happy Birthday

anybody get you anything MFF related for your birthday?
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Happy belated birthday, ChristopherJ. Successfully making another journey 'round the sun sure beats the alternatives!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Post by sapphire »

Hi ChristopherJ,
Happy Birthday!

I know how you feel. I often think I'm much to young to be this old [58]
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

Yep! age is a double edged sword aint it. I'm 59 and still feel the same as I did at 18, albeit a little less hormonal and not as agile, but I can't believe I qualify for a retirement village now. ( I wouldn't fit in anyway :P )
ChristopherJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChristopherJ »

It's the hair that gets me. Or rather, the lack of it. :cry:

Although I have not lost it all yet, it seems to be rapidly migrating from the top of my head - and then re-sprouting in my nostrils and ears!
It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . .
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Peter v »

ChristopherJ wrote:It's the hair that gets me. Or rather, the lack of it. :cry:

Although I have not lost it all yet, it seems to be rapidly migrating from the top of my head - and then re-sprouting in my nostrils and ears!
Mmmm :? Is it contageous? men's hair seems to get heavier as we mature, it slowly gliding of our heads, leaving a bare ufo landing zone over. :roll: :? :wink:

Peter v
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Post by sapphire »

Hate to tell you but..... It is a normal part of ageing. I'm not sure of the various hormonal changes that result in this, but it is normal. Anyone notice that their earlobes are getting bigger? Also normal.

Sorry
Sasquatch
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sasquatch »

A belated happy birthday, Skip! I'm turning 50 in a week, and hope to make it to 66 myself. But here's a toast to you for your birthday:

A cake with candles, a pint of ale, and a tophat upon your head,
and may you be forty years in heaven before the devil knows you're dead!

Gentlemen, start your livers!
Peter v wrote: Mmmm :? Is it contageous? men's hair seems to get heavier as we mature, it slowly gliding of our heads, leaving a bare ufo landing zone over. :roll: :? :wink:

Peter v
It isn't that hair gets heavier, Peter, it just gets lazy! Why struggle all the way up to the scalp when you can make an easy exit out a nostril or ear? At 25 I would have wanted to make it all the way up the mountain, but, at 50, sometimes a nice view and a comfortable seat is enough!
Sasq
Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!

Hunter/Garcia
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Wrong Wrong Wrong

Post by Since1982 »

WRONG!!! where your hair resides as you get older has nothing to do with age. It's all geneology. If DAD had thinning hair it's in the future for you, if he didn't, then a full head of hair (like mine) is in your future.

When I was a teenager and early 20's I was insanely jealous of alllllll those guys in my classes that had high foreheads and never had to push their hair up and back to keep it from falling in their eyes. (I have a 3 in. high forehead, always have), however, as life passed us all by, those guys became less someone to be jealous of and more someone to laugh at because their foreheads were migrating to the upper back of their necks. Somewhat like all YOU guys are experiencing now. tee hee hee...giggle giggle...Sasquach, I'd trade you my low neanderthal forehead if we could switch ages too...If I could go back to 50, knowing what I know now, lots would change. I'd spend less time making money and more time doing exercise. 8)

Happy Birthday to Chris... 8)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/