Lost in space

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Lost in space

Post by Since1982 »

I sorta got lost in the transition and wasn't sure for a while if the site had poofed. I kept getting a message that my password or name or email address wasn't correct and I couldn't log on. Because of this glitch and 3 unanswered emails I was starting to drift away thinking the site was no longer valid. But I'm nothing if not persistent, and after the 4th email to bob I finally got him to assign me a password so I could again access the site. So, for better or for worse, I'm back. Happy to be back and reading up on all the posts I missed over the last 2 months of not being able to be here. :):):) :mrgreen:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
gshubert

Good to hear from you

Post by gshubert »

Glad you're back. :D
--G. Shubert
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I was starting to wonder whether you'd moved to Vegas, hawked your PC for that one last bet that would solve all your financial worries for ever and...

...anyway it's Good to have you back Skip.

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

Hear, hear!
Welcome back, Skip!
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
crfriend
Master Barista

Absences and returns

Post by crfriend »

Welcome back, Skip. It's good to see you back!

Steve D -- How'd you fare with that positively awful mess in Sheffield? It's good to see you back, too!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Departed Member

Welcome back, Skip!

Post by Departed Member »

Greetings! I thought it was a tad quiet, since the site 're-birth'! In many ways, it's much better (once you get used to it!) - like having all the furniture re-newed (& re-arranged!), all at once. Only disappointment is the rather feeble choice of 'emoticons' now! I trust you'll be making up for lost time, Skip? :wink:
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Post by binx »

Ah, now all is well!! Thought I
was gonna have to re-post "Teddy"... :roll: Welcome back!

binx
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Absences and returns

Post by Stevie D »

crfriend wrote:
Steve D -- How'd you fare with that positively awful mess in Sheffield? It's good to see you back, too!
Yes - I'm here! I've never really gone away, although I don't post much these days.

Thanks for asking! As we live relatively high up and away from any major water courses, we were not affected by the floods, but it was pretty bad in the lower river valleys in towards the city centre.
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Thanx to you all!!!

Post by Since1982 »

Including the one who inferred I was a big mouth... LOL
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/