Spammers!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Departed Member

Spammers!

Post by Departed Member »

I see that the spammers are trying to 'get past the door'. :? One I saw today made me laugh, though. Someone trying to 'push' an anti-depressant called "Nardil". :shock: What a hoot! If you're wearing a Kilt or skirt, you certainly shouldn't need an anti-depressant! :lol:
Topsy

Post by Topsy »

To be honest I get such an uplift from wearing a skirt that I don't need to even consider anxiety for the rest of the day. The downside is when I have to take the skirt off because of someone else's problem.
:roll:
Topsy

Mostly Harmless
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

Looking at the number of 'would be' spammers trying to infiltrate, I think we owe a considerable debt of gratitude to Bob for 'pre-cleansing' the forums on our behalf. I several times tried 'cross-pollinating' spammers by 'passing on' one (well, quite a number!) to another (& hopefully clogging up their insidious in-boxes!). Any of you computer experts out there have any ideas of 'turning the tables' on these invasive & unwelcome scum? :?:
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

I like Spam

I reckon it gets a bad rep