Great little animated film - Worth a look!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
wintermute

Great little animated film - Worth a look!

Post by wintermute »

Here's a great little award winning animated film - Worth a look if you're in need of a smile; Don't be fooled by the title - It isn't what you may initially think it is!!:naughty: :)
If you like the film, the making of film is just as enjoyable, with a great little story; You may want to check out some of the other films that this guy has done - Clever stuff!

Enjoy!:)
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Post by binx »

Grrr...Quicktime.

binx
knickerless
Member Extraordinaire

Post by knickerless »

I for one am not paying $29.95 for quicktime. Forget it.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Isn't quicktime the Apple thing that is integrated with I-tunes- which is a free download? Just a fort.

oh and it wouldn't work over my 3G card. then again I haven't stuck I-tunes onto this machine so maybe quicktime lack is my problem as well
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
wintermute

Post by wintermute »

Hey guys, how come you're having problems?:think: I haven't bought iTunes myself either, but it still plays straight from go....:confused:
wintermute

Post by wintermute »

Click on the "quicktime" link beneath the films screen, then download the FREE player (link on the left):)
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

Aargh!!! I'm still in an isolated neck of the woods and on the old dialup. To download Quicktime would have taken 4 hours and 23 minutes. NO way am I going have the computer on for that long, furthermore, when I've tried a long download before it usually corrupts , leaving me back at square one. I'll have to get the disc.
Bob
Barista Emeritus

Film not G-Rated

Post by Bob »

As one might surmise from the title, a brief look at the film indicates that it does not conform to the SkirtCafe G-rated policy. It may be clever, but this is not the right place for it. I have removed the link and am closing this thread.
Bob
Barista Emeritus

Re: Film not G-Rated

Post by Bob »

Bob wrote:As one might surmise from the title, a brief look at the film indicates that it does not conform to the SkirtCafe G-rated policy. It may be clever, but this is not the right place for it. Sorry to disappoint, but I have removed the link and am closing this thread.