CanoScan Toolbox

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

CanoScan Toolbox

Post by Stu »

Does anyone here use the CanoScan toolbox for Canon scanners?

I have had it for 6 months and I just can't work out how you're supposed to use the thing. When I try to save images in my "MY PICTURES" folder, all I get is a message saying, "Unable to scan. Make sure that there is enough space on the target disk". My computer has a 250GB hard drive, of which 233GB is unused!!! What the heck is it on about? Does anyone know?

Stu
Cams

Post by Cams »

I use it at work, I have it set to save images on a network drive. But your specific problem ??? I haven't ever had a problem with it, but one thing comes to mind, is it a rights issue? Can the software write to the specified folder? Ensure destination allows everyone write access.

Beyond that, re install? Maybe they have a forum somewhere for the software that you could try searching for an answer.

Hmmm, first post in a while and not clothing related.
Have a nice Skirted Day :)
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Driver most likely

Post by binx »

Have one, and I had a time getting the TWAIN driver to work. Had to go back to a previous restore point and re-installed the whole thing.

binx
wintermute

Post by wintermute »

Stu wrote:Does anyone here use the CanoScan toolbox for Canon scanners?

I have had it for 6 months and I just can't work out how you're supposed to use the thing. When I try to save images in my "MY PICTURES" folder, all I get is a message saying, "Unable to scan. Make sure that there is enough space on the target disk". My computer has a 250GB hard drive, of which 233GB is unused!!! What the heck is it on about? Does anyone know?

Stu
Have you solved this issue?