New shaver for men

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
abburke

New shaver for men

Post by abburke »

Hello all,

It has been a while since I have been on the site so I have some catching up to do. However, I found something I saw advertised on a banner while on myspace. Go to http://www.shaveeverywhere.com and check out Phillip's new shaver for men. The ad encourages men to shave their underarms, chest, back, rear, uh--private region, legs and anywhere else they feel. It is also kind of funny. You can tell they are trying to market it to mainstream men! Anyway, check it out when you get a chance. Now I have some reading to catch up on!

Aaron
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." - Galatians 3:28 ~pray~
Topsy

Post by Topsy »

I bought one of these in my local Bootsstore today. It's charging up at the mo and I'll post a report idc.

Topsy
Topsy

Mostly Harmless
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Well....

Post by binx »

Does it work as well as the "ad" claims?:confused:

binx
G.Shaw

I'll post an evaluation Tomorrow.

Post by G.Shaw »

We shall see. I bought one today for $34.99 (Target)
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Wow

Post by binx »

Got one online, took my time, and it works great for legs! If you've been waiting, it's finally here! Used the smallest trimming comb first. No burn, cuts or creams. Definitely cooler and smooth under a skirt.

binx
Sashi

Post by Sashi »

That's nice to hear. Sometime when I have the money I'd like to try it out.
http://the-shining-path.blogspot.com
Hatred is learned, not inherited. Let a little child from Iraq play with a child from the United States, and they will play together without a care in the world. Put the children back in their homes and their parents and the media will teach them hate and prejudice.
kiltair

Post by kiltair »

Hi,

I'm thinking about letting my wife give me a bodygroom for my birthday.
Who's also trying it? Are you happy with it? I would like to use it to shave my legs and also my head..

thanks!

Jan
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Been using one for awhile

Post by binx »

Great for the legs, don't know about the head. The instruction book says that it's "not meant for facial or scalp hair."

binx
Yorkie

New shaver for men

Post by Yorkie »

[FONT="Arial"]I treated myself to one for Christmas, previously used ordinary or electric razor. I find that it gives a cool shave choose where it is applied, also no nicks or razor burns. One satisfied user.[/FONT]:clap:
isobar

Post by isobar »

kiltair wrote:Who's also trying it? Are you happy with it?
I have one of these, and it's - almost - useless. In my experience, a cheap regular electric shaver (less than half the price) gives far better results. This thing is loud, it's incredibly slow and it doesn't give a very close shave. Its only saving grace is that it's gentle enough to shave the inside of my knee-joints, which a regular shaver chews up somewhat.
Dom
kiltair

Post by kiltair »

Thanks for the feedback!
I'll guess I'll ask for some paragliding gear instead of a shaver...

Jan
G.Shaw

Method of use

Post by G.Shaw »

Folks;
My first impression of this shaver was that it...
1) ...didn't hold a charge as long as the instructions said it would.
2) ...didn't do a great job on the legs.
3) ...wasn't nearly as close a shave as a proper razor.
But I used it when I hadn't shaved my legs for about four months.
My MachIII was necessary to finish the job on my other leg. I didn't shave anything but my legs. I didn't have time to return it and I ended up trying it a second time only 1 month after the first attempt.

My second impression of the shaver was much better.
1) It lasted for a full body shave including arms, legs, back, chest.... basically all hair but that on my head.
2) It still left stubble that would be expected of an electric shaver.
3) It was painless and didn't cause ingrown hair as the MachIII does.

I think the best method for this shaver is to use it a regular basis.
It does a nice job. If it is used every third or fourth day it would probably be able to shave closer as well. The center of the shaver is designed to take care of stubble. I also love the fact that you can get it wet with impunity. I wouldn't submerge it in water but with a shower it works very well. In fact a little water flow over the area of focus seems to make it work better.

Greg
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Wow again!

Post by binx »

I was asked about my USA tartan kilt by a couple of women today. Acknowledging that I shaved my legs, I was told that they were too nice-looking to be hairy. Caught me by surprise, as no one had noticed before. :cool: :cool: and :cool: feeling now that it's warming up outside! One thing I have to comment on is that sometimes the shaver's foil gets out of alignment. Also seem to need to shave more often, is that usually the case?

binx