Spam etc

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

Big and Bashful wrote:Is it the time of year? Too wet and windy to be out and about with loose clothing wafting in the breeze?
Ain't that just part of the fun, though? :) Went to a friend's house, yesterday evening, persistently blustery rain (ala. Scottish West Coast!) on the way home. If I'd had tr*users on, from the knee down would have been soaked, but the (4)pleated black skirt (I've just gotta get one of those black Kilts! :cool: ) was flappin' that much, it knocked the raindrops aside, without gettin' itsel' wet! :eh:

As for today, out for a brief walk in the country (no, I wasn't hunting SUVs! :shifty: ), plenty of 'refreshing breeze' and no mistake! Same skirt as last night - reckon it's better than a Kilt in the wind - lifts, but doesn't invert!

Right now, I'm gonna follow your example, and consume some (in my case) Tennant's Super (and use another smilie!). :wink2:
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Ooh, now that's a serious brew!
I was on a real ale called Hole Hearted, from a pub called the Clarence, in Gosport. Beautiful beer, sadly I was wearing Joggy bottoms because I was seeing a friend who probably would take me in a skirt as some sort of perverted individual. Maybe not, but I am too cowardly to put it to the test. Still the pub was perfect, lots of wood, fantastic beer, not too busy and rather pleasent Irish folk type music playing in the background. It's not a cheesy Irish theme pub or anything, it's genuine and even brews it's own beer. Best night for a long time for me.
Three weeks time and I'm out of this hotel, even fatter and no way am I going to fit my kilt, must get another because I just don't think I will ever feel brave enough to skirt in my village. Enjoy your drink!:clap: (They are catching!)
Right now, I'm gonna follow your example, and consume some (in my case) Tennant's Super (and use another smilie!). :wink2:[/quote]
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Brandy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Brandy »

Bob, thank you. -- Brandy