need info on putting photos in posts...

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
r1g0r
Member Extraordinaire

need info on putting photos in posts...

Post by r1g0r »

i would like to start a new tread, but it would entail inserting pictures into my posts.

i know that there are different methods used, and i'd like to find out the proper way to do this with & without having a photo-host site.

methods for controlling how much memory/bandwidth my pictures would require would be very helpful.

i'm computer-familiar, but uneducated about many aspects, so pretend you're advising an illiterate.

thanks in advance!
you know... george orwell warned us!
"Moderation is a colorless, insipid thing to counsel. To live less would not be living."
Sister M. Madeleva Wolff (1887-1964), CSC
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Attaching pictures

Post by Since1982 »

I got this advice about a year ago from one of the other members, perhaps it will help you.

Just click on the "Browse" button on the "Attach File" section located two sections below the "Your Reply" text area. You'll get the familiar "File Upload" window to navigate to the file you want to attach.

Works for me! :) Just like this. :)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/