Manicure Pictures

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
The Satirist

Manicure Pictures

Post by The Satirist »

Since there seems to be some here who don't like Nails to be discussed within the scope of the cafe, I've decided to post all of my nail posts at IMFF. I have pictures of what my nails have looked like for the past week, and what they look like now with my Hollywood Manicure (modified french), in this thread. http://www.imff.net/php/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=893
Freedom since July 3, 2004.

Genius can be recreated - Stupidity is irreplaceable. -The Satirist 2004-
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

I looked but couldn't see the pictures. but, who at SC seems bothered about it? not me. if it seemed for any reason that I didn't reply or wasn't interested, it was purely because I have no opinion on the matter..

my wife painted my toenails purple once, about 8 years ago, and it was neat to be different; everyone commented of course, but probably on the absurdity of it more than anything.

I think any kind of decoration should be tried out. but hopefully you don't feel marginalised here because of it. there will always be self-appointed guardians of other people's thoughts, but don't let it stop your writing about stuff that is important to you.
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Jealous

Post by Since1982 »

I think you have great looking nails. I'm jealous as hell. My nails are poor quality, always splitting and soft. I watch Vampire movies just to see the great nails vampires have. Personally, IF I had great nails like yours, I might consider coloring them, then again I'd probably be so happy they were strong and long I'd feel coloring them might hide their natural look.

If men's finger/toe nails weren't supposed to grow long, they wouldn't. I think it's really a matter of choice for each person no matter their gender whether or not they have their nails long or colored. My goodness, colored nails are certainly less "intrusive" to the so called "normal" world than say, full body tattoos, colored brands or split tongues.

I, being a simple "guy/bloke in a skirt" really don't care what others do or want to do. As Bob said, as long as no one is trying to "pass" as female or actively into the TV or CD lifestyle, (of which there are already tons of sites for) or joining here with an overtly feminine screen name like Mary or Gwen or Jenny Lou, I'd say they are welcome.

This is my opinion, you can agree or disagree. Opinions are like noses, everyone has one, even Michael Jackson, it's his nose, even though it's plastic, he bought and paid for it. :) :clap:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/