Painted Toenails

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
MtnBiker
Distinguished Member

Post by MtnBiker »

I had mine white for the past few days and have been quite intimate public settings wearing sandals all without a single comment. Do folks not notice? Not want to say anything? Think I did a poor job (my wife said I did a poor job :) ).....
Bob
Barista Emeritus

Post by Bob »

People won't notice white. I had mine painted pink for a couple of months, not a peep from my roommate (it was subtle). Then painted them red, and THIS was the first time she noticed my painted toenails, and she hit the roof.
Kilted Musician
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilted Musician »

MtnBiker wrote:I had mine white for the past few days and have been quite intimate public settings wearing sandals all without a single comment. Do folks not notice? Not want to say anything? Think I did a poor job (my wife said I did a poor job :) ).....
I painted mine white pearl last week and have been wearing sandals quite a bit. One day while out for a walk to the grocery store, there were some people sitting at an outside table who, I think noticed. I was walking towards them at an angle where the sun was behind me which means the sun was probably reflecting off my nails [would have loved to see that!]. As I walked by, one guy just looked me up and down. Oh well... :) Of all the places I've been, this has been the only response... at least that I know of.

I can relate about doing a poor job! I found out that you just have to spend time and do the best you can... or go to a nail salon and let them do it!

--Rick