Russian study on men's unbifurcated garments

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
ashtree

Russian study on men's unbifurcated garments

Post by ashtree »

Dear all,
Browsinng in Yandex.ru, a Russian No.1 search engine, I came across a very interesting article by unknown author, where he proves the advantages of wearing skirts and other unbifurcated garments by men by referring to medical research on influence of tight trousers and jeans on functions of men's reproductive system. The author goes even further, proving , that unbifurcated garments are from God and bifurcated garments are from devil, refferring to The Holy Bible. "Why Jesus Christ and all Saints are painted in long robes on icons and the devil is usually in trousers?"
Unfortunately I cannot provide a full English translation of this article now , but for those, who read Russian, here is the URL:

http://fomin12.narod.ru/Man.htm

The article title is: THE MEN'S PROBLEM- THE PROBLEM OF LIFE.
Best regards
Ashtree
ashtree
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

It's interesting that other parts of the world are growing in awareness in the same way as here in the West.

I'm just not sure how useful it would be when defending clothing to fall back on a 2,000 year old book assembled in a much earlier age of mankind, or the notion of the embodiment of supreme evil, especially when you'd need to bring out a document in cyrillic as evidence..

there's a pretty elegant argument as an alternative.. skirts are more comfortable, especially in the heat!
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
me012247

Summer Heat

Post by me012247 »

iain wrote:. skirts are more comfortable, especially in the heat!
No doubt about that! The summer heat in Miami - or Key West..hi, skip :) - feels cooler in a skirt.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]It is Snowing Down South[/FONT] :ninjajig: :cheer:
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Hi Me etc.

Post by Since1982 »

I'm not in Key West. I live as far away from Key West as Tampa is from Naples. About 70 miles. Not that I have anything against Key West. I'd love to live there if I was gay. It has the highest gay population per capita as any city in Florida. Key West even had a gay mayor for 10 years until he died of AIDS.

I live in Marathon, a much less controversial town.

If you look at a map of the Keys, Key Largo is on one end, Key West is on the other end. Marathon is in the middle.:shake:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
ChrisM
Member Extraordinaire

Thanks Ash!

Post by ChrisM »

I found it very interesting that the author argues that Trousers are Women's clothes. And that the millions of trouser-wearing men are the ones in violation of the Mosaic injunction against cross dressing (Deuteronomy 22:5 if memory serves.)

I also found interesting that he coined his own word, basically equivalent to "MUG" as used hereabouts.

The document largely argues from a religious and reproductive health point of view. I kinda found that tiresome, because the purpose of my life is not to keep my sex organs in good order. But I nevertheless enjoyed seeing such a strong statement in favor of skirts, coming from a culture that I expected to be much more conservative than ours.

Thanks again Ash for posting the link!

Chris
ashtree

Post by ashtree »

Привет, Крис,
Отличная статья, не правда ли? Ну есть правда некоторые , так сказать, странности...
[Hi, Criss
A wonderful article, isn't it? But in fact, there are some weird things.
Yassen aka Ashtree]
ashtree
Ingemar

Tosche is Geteborg privet!

Post by Ingemar »

U minja ne russkuiu boki, snaiu ruskuiu jezik.

Ingo
ashtree

Post by ashtree »

Privet, Ingo
Esli u tebya Windows XP, zajdi na http://www.agawa.ru i skachaj Cyrillic Support, ili aktiviruj ego iz Control Panel/Regional Settings/Languages/Russian .
Regards
Yassen
ashtree
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

privyet! ya panemayo neemnoga!
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
ashtree

Post by ashtree »

That's great, Ingo ! But unfortunately Bill Gates doesn't like Cyrillics very much (on't know why:) and they often cause problems in Windows:) Cyrillic alphabet is used by my both native languages- Bulgarian and Russian. (in fact , it was created in Bulgaria in 10th century AD and adopted in Russia in 11th-12th century).
Best
Yassen
ashtree