Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
rose

Post by rose »

in all my life I never saw Aman wearing skirt I find this thing is very strange may be in my country
rose

Post by rose »

hi can you accept my anew member
rose

Post by rose »

Iam anew member and so I do not know who are Tom but I feel that all of you loved hom so I think he is lucky because there are peopLe who love him and will not forget him but this is alife and all us will travel but not all us will leave behind us avery loyal friendes like Tom
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Welcome, Rose

Post by Stevie D »

rose wrote:hi can you accept my anew member
Rose,
Welcome to Tom's Cafe. This is a forum mainly concerned with men wearing skirts, kilts and other similar items of clothing, as men. It is not a cross-dressing forum.

It would be nice to know a little bit about yourself, if you feel able to tell us. What part of the world do you live in? What atracted you to this forum?

Best wishes,
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
rose

Post by rose »

I live in jordan do you know it ,it is an Arab country I study in university (in english department ) in athird year I love poetry and travelling
when I visit your forum I find avery beautiful topics and I feel that you are avery kind people and I hope we enjoy together
are you know jordan do you visit it?
rose

Post by rose »

I am sorry I thougt that you talk in another subjects
rose

Post by rose »

ok good bye there is no place for me in this forum
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

why not? there is plenty of space for you.. I just found your posts and thought they were very interesting. I take it you're female? but your quick exit makes me wonder. I think you can talk about pretty much anything here, everybody else does, sooner or later!

I've never been to jordan but I imagine, as you say, a man in a skirt is pretty unusual there. maybe we ought to visit!
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Jordan

Post by Since1982 »

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Jordan an Arab country, where men wear Djellabas, Caftans and other MUG's/Robes. Perhaps Rose is just upset because the men at Toms wear some MUGs that also show the knees, legs and thighs and no Arab country's men do that. Or maybe she was looking for another kind of site where men wore MUGs as well as many other accessories that women wear but men don't mostly wear here.

I think there are more kinds of Male Unbifurcated Garments in Muslim countries than in the UK, US and all other non-Muslim countries combined.

I hope Rose returns and makes her/his need of information clearer so we can help him/her as best we can. :) :think:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
me012247

Post by me012247 »

Guess, Rose is looking for cross-dressing men
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]It is Snowing Down South[/FONT] :ninjajig: :cheer: