Fem shoes for men

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Ash

Fem shoes for men

Post by Ash »

Hi all,

For those who are interested in exploring this there is a company I've found called Ultimate shoes. They do tend to cater for the TV market but there's no reason for that to put you off. They have produced a range of 1 inch and 2 inch heel court shoes to fit the male foot. I plan on getting a pair, because I think they look good with a skirt, though I think I give most of their other styles a miss. I want something I can walk in....
Go to:
http://www.ultimate-shoes.com/ruby.htm

From what I gather they are very discreet and helpful. Prices are reasonable too.

Best wishes,
Ash
Daring to be different.
talon2mech

Post by talon2mech »

I like to shop at Payless.com. I have found many shoes that I wear often. I like to mix it up a little, and dress a bit edgy at times. I attached some photos of my favorites, all have been discontinued:sad: .
-Matt
Ash

Post by Ash »

Hi Matt,
Good to hear from you. I took a look at the Payless website and they don't ship outside North America, which is a real pity 'cos I really like some of their stuff. There's a great pair of wide-fitting 2-inch heel slides that would be heaven for the summer. Guess I'll have to shop around the UK and see what I can find. Must be some sort of store here that carries similar stock.

Nice selection of yours, looking good.

Best wishes,
ash
Daring to be different.
Layne

Post by Layne »

Hey there, I am looking for some help on this very subject. Well sort of. I am looking for a pair of flat soled shoes with a heel cup and ankle strap and a closed toe, with as much of the remaining foot as possible exposed. I suppose this would be sort of like a "t-strap" but with no strap from the toe piece to the ankle strap. Does that make sense? Would love to find something similar in brown suede or leather. Any ideas?
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

sandals?

Post by Since1982 »

sounds like you might need some good sandals...heel cup, cross straps..try this site>> http://www.birkenstockusa.com/

I have several pairs of these. :)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
talon2mech

Post by talon2mech »

Ash wrote:Hi Matt,
Good to hear from you. I took a look at the Payless website and they don't ship outside North America, which is a real pity 'cos I really like some of their stuff. There's a great pair of wide-fitting 2-inch heel slides that would be heaven for the summer. Guess I'll have to shop around the UK and see what I can find. Must be some sort of store here that carries similar stock.

Nice selection of yours, looking good.

Best wishes,
ash
Ash, If you find something you cant live without maybe we could work something out as far as me shipping it to you. According to the USPS it would cost about $25 for me to ship to you (economy parcel post).
-Matt
Ash

Post by Ash »

Matt,

Bless you, that is a very gracious offer. Quite how we'd work the payment details I'm not sure. It's not something I've had to do before.
The shoes I was looking at were these : Mya One Band Wedge, Black, Size 12Wide fitting, 2.5 inch heel.
Webpage:
http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductD ... zedropmenu

The cost on the page is $14.99. I'm open to whatever suggestions you can think of.
(If the size seems excessive, it's 'cos I've got big feet, and a US 13 is equivalent to a UK 12)

Very best wishes,
ash
Daring to be different.
talon2mech

Post by talon2mech »

Use the measurment charts, Payless shoes run a little big. I wear a (US) Mens size 11, and a Payless womens size 12. The rule of three doesnt work with their shoes.

I would suggest paypal for payment.
-Matt
Ash

Post by Ash »

Matt,
I send you a private message.

Ash
Daring to be different.
talon2mech

Post by talon2mech »

Why did this thread taper off?

Anyway, anyone else out there like to spice their wardrobe up with heeled shoes?

I usually wear shoes everyday with a 2-3" heel, and try to give a masculine presentation. Like I will wear 3" heel boots with jeans, or my strappy wedges with jeans. With skirts I have been known to wear my srappy wedges, or my 2" black strappy sandals. My cuban heels go with just about everything so they get thrown in the mix. With kilts I usually wear logger boots with a 2" heel, even for work my combat boots have a 2" heel (Zcoil boots). I almost can't imagine wearing flat soles anymore. Heels offer control to your stance and walk. I find that I walk much straiter and slower.

Here is a small portion of my shoe collection...
-Matt
Ash

Post by Ash »

Hi Matt,
I haven't been around for a while. Any news on the shoes?

Ash
Daring to be different.
talon2mech

Post by talon2mech »

Ash wrote:Hi Matt, I haven't been around for a while. Any news on the shoes?
Yeah, had to send them back, they sent the wrong color (white). I expect them back in a few days. The the long journey across the "pond'.
-Matt
Denise01

Post by Denise01 »

Shoes?????????
I am blessed or cursed with narrow feet. The narrowest mans shoe i can find is too wide for me, and i also have to be careful in Ladies shoes.
I have had he best luck i Naturalizer.. I take a 11 Med or double A, and that size is hard to find at the best of times.
I wear ladies shoes most of the time. When i have to blend in and look like a guy as much as possible, i wear ladies broughe type shes that lace up, and you can not tell which is which.
Unfortunately the Naturalizer outlet store close to me has closed so i have to look for another one.
Any girls from Ontario that know of a naturalizer outlet store, i would love to hear from you

Denise
:)
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Here is the style of heel that I wear daily.
abburke

Post by abburke »

Shiela Ann wrote:Here is the style of heel that I wear daily.
Hello Shiela Ann,
Those are nice boots, looks like about 3" heel. What brand are they? I can't believe you wear those daily! My feet would kill me. Do you wear them to work as well? If you don't mind me asking, are you male or female?

Aaron
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." - Galatians 3:28 ~pray~