Gathering Photos

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Tripp49

Gathering Photos

Post by Tripp49 »

:think: Has anyone noticed that the Captured Date on the MSM photos is Wrong?Aparently the date was set wrong in the camera.Could someone correct me if I am wrong.I think the camera was John Hansons! but not sure.At any rate just thought I would mention it.
If I am wrong please don't flame me.Just show me the erra of my way.

Tripp49:tomato:
Tripp49
CharlesG

Post by CharlesG »

I'm sorry. I thought since none of the other photos were properly time-stamped when I got them, I wouldn't time-stamp any of them. If anyone knows the "capture dates" of any of the photos, please let me know via Private Message and I'll try to catch up on them.

I'm afraid the gallery package does not allow me to change the "Capture Date" at this time. sorry...
Regards,
Charlie
Skirts, A NEW freedom for men to pursue.
CharlesG

Post by CharlesG »

CharlesG wrote:I'm sorry. I thought since none of the other photos were properly time-stamped when I got them, I wouldn't time-stamp any of them. If anyone knows the "capture dates" of any of the photos, please let me know via Private Message and I'll try to catch up on them.

I'm afraid the gallery package does not allow me to change the "Capture Date" at this time. sorry...
Oops! I found out a way to change the capture date! The MSM photo capture date has been fixed at 7-feb-2004
Regards,
Charlie
Skirts, A NEW freedom for men to pursue.
Tripp49

Dates

Post by Tripp49 »

Charles you are just too smart.Thanks a million

Tripp49:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Tripp49