Under-arm-hair

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Bravehearts.us
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bravehearts.us »

I shaved my legs and under arms once in the 70’s for a Halloween party. Never again!!! The itching drove me crazy when the hair started growing out and the reward for the up keep isn’t worth the effort to me. Besides, if I’m with a woman who shaves her legs, why wouldn’t I want hair on mine? Just my personal taste guys. :)
Gregg1100
Member Extraordinaire

Under-arm-hair

Post by Gregg1100 »

Hi Lar,
I have been shaving underarm hair for 4 years. Never had any itching. No hair means you smell sweeter, and use far less deodorant. I have a relatively hair free body, due to Mr. Gillette Mk 3. Loads of soapy suds, and a sharp razor , makes you feel so smooth and clean. Been to quacks, and they or me haven't mentioned lack of body hair. Works for me, lol

Greg
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Post by binx »

Bravehearts.us wrote:I shaved my legs and under arms once in the 70’s for a Halloween party. Never again!!! The itching drove me crazy when the hair started growing out and the reward for the up keep isn’t worth the effort to me. Besides, if I’m with a woman who shaves her legs, why wouldn’t I want hair on mine? Just my personal taste guys. :)
Ditto in the 80's! And the clothes were constantly catching the stubble.

binx
taosit

Post by taosit »

I had to do this once in the '70's as I had a fungus growing on the hairs. I went to the university clinic and they had me come back for a bunch of med students to get a look at it; that was kind of embarassing. Never found out why it happened and wasn't for lack of hygiene. It never came back. Thank goodness, because I have little time or discipline for shaving much of anything.
Bravehearts.us
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bravehearts.us »

binx wrote:Ditto in the 80's! And the clothes were constantly catching the stubble.

binx
Boy, did you hit the mark, binx.