Ignore the haters

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Ignore the haters

Post by moonshadow »

Some people do certain things in their life and they are praised and celebrated for it, others do those same things and they are ridiculed and persecuted for it.

My advice for the damned is, be you anyway. People can be prejudiced and stupid. I mean think about it, if the human species was known for its wisdom and enlightenment, do you really think they world would be so screwed up right now?

Ignore the haters.

Footnote:
This is regarding something I read online. It's what I get for having a glance of current events and just got a rude slap in the face about how unfair the world can be and how many double standards there are.

I'm not discussing the article or what it was about... it wasn't bad, it just really underscored how prejudiced the world is towards certain people.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Ignore the haters

Post by Sinned »

Hey, Moon, events are happening that could mean that any of us may not see tomorrow and if we are lucky? enough to the collapse of all around us may wish we hadn't survived. It will probably not come to that but plan for tomorrow and live for today.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.