Pet Peeves:

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Pet Peeves:

Post by Jim »

Fred in Skirts wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:17 pm
So they are not going to bite anyone who does not deserve it!!
That's what the owners of the german shepherd that took a hunk out of my leg thought too. I was just delivering papers, they opened the door to get the paper, and out ran the dog.

"Don't worry. He won't bite."

CHOMP!
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

Attributed to Tommy Cooper:
"Your dog bit my leg the other day."

"Oh dear! Did you put anything on it?"

"No, he seemed to like it as it was."
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

pelmut wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:12 pm
Attributed to Tommy Cooper:
"Your dog bit my leg the other day."

"Oh dear! Did you put anything on it?"

"No, he seemed to like it as it was."
That is very Tommy Cooper style! along the lines of:
Doctor Doctor, it hurts when I do this!
"Well don't do it then!"
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
JennC03
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JennC03 »

Sitting in the parking lot of Lowe's and a guy see's my dog trying to bust the window to get to his dog that looks like a Pitbull.So what does the guy do? He gets his dog out of his truck and sits right in plain view of Rufus glances up and smiles knowing I'm trying everything I can to contain Rufus in the car while waiting for Moon.
“To become the best possible you, you must first focus on becoming a better you.”
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

JennC03 wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:23 pm
Sitting in the parking lot of Lowe's and a guy see's my dog trying to bust the window to get to his dog that looks like a Pitbull.So what does the guy do? He gets his dog out of his truck and sits right in plain view of Rufus glances up and smiles knowing I'm trying everything I can to contain Rufus in the car while waiting for Moon.
Jenn, as we all know some people are just plain a$$holes! And that guy was a big one.

I have an in-law who rescues pitbulls and when I go to his house I never have to worry as they are all (4) in his lap. He would never do that to anyone. He believes in being a good dog owner and respects other people.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
JennC03
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JennC03 »

Fred in Skirts wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:18 pm
JennC03 wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:23 pm
Jenn, as we all know some people are just plain a$$holes! And that guy was a big one.

I have an in-law who rescues pitbulls and when I go to his house I never have to worry as they are all (4) in his lap. He would never do that to anyone. He believes in being a good dog owner and respects other people.

Yeah the guy was a dick made me so mad to do that to Rufus.
“To become the best possible you, you must first focus on becoming a better you.”