The Egg

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

The Egg

Post by moonshadow »

I stumbled across this short story on YouTube today...

I rather enjoyed it and found it to be very philosophical and thought provoking.. Sometimes I wonder if the old sages of the world's oldest religions (the big three included) probably thought along these lines. Many parts of it already aligned with my own spiritual leaning, however it did present some new ideas for me to ponder.

Well, here it is, maybe it's your bag, maybe it's not... but, if in the event it gets to be too much to bear, just click the "X" in the top right hand corner at any time and you'll be immediately transferred back to your religious safe space.... :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/h6fcK_fRYaI
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Egg

Post by r.m.anderson »

Interesting - very interesting is all I can comment.
Thank You for (perhaps) opening another horizon.
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Egg

Post by Freedomforall »

I have spent countless hours reading stories of near death experiences from all over the world found on this site. https://near-death.com/testimonies/.
They all conclude similar thinking to what is described in the video. I too am wondering if there is something different than we have been taught.