Surprise video

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Surprise video

Post by moonshadow »

https://youtu.be/y3g2p4KKS74

Where car enthusiasts and government functionality and blandness intersect.

I thought this was a fun little video, it answered a lot of questions you probably forgot you ever had about a little piece of late 20th century American nostalgia.

The narration is practically a work of art in my opinion.

I think most members here will enjoy it...

Happy weekend!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: Surprise video

Post by crfriend »

moonshadow wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:41 pmI thought this was a fun little video, it answered a lot of questions you probably forgot you ever had about a little piece of late 20th century American nostalgia.
A good 20 years ago a good buddy of mine who is also in the computer-preservation field drove one. I have no clue where he got it, and I never asked. Some things are best left to sleep with the fishes. But have it he did. It was good for hauling around small computers.
The narration is practically a work of art in my opinion.
I've seen Academy Awards and Pulitzers given out for less.

No, I don't want one. If I had my druthers, I'd revisit my 1990 Plymouth Grand Voyager. They're unobtanium now, and what minivans have become I want no part of. And for those who slag off on classic minivans, I've done things in mine that sane folks would not even contemplate doing in supposedly "more capable" vehicles.

Grazie, Signore.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!