Spring has sprung!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Spring has sprung!

Post by Fred in Skirts »

meme 1054.jpeg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Spring has sprung!

Post by Sinned »

I'll ask my wife - she suffers, I don't.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

It's only spring Monday through Thursday here. Friday the cold moves back in. Yesterday, like every spring Saturday until we get towards late May it's always the same:

Cold and wet.

Yesterday the wind whipped, blowing wet snow flurries under an overcast sky, the temps struggled to get out of the 30's. It was colder than damn it out there.... I stayed indoors save for visiting the produce stand while seems to be morphing into somewhat of a country store... which is nice! They have a refrigerator now complete with free roam brown eggs and Amish butter to name a few!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Moon, while not exactly summer weather, it was warm enough, outside and in, for a short sleeved shirt and I turned the central heating off last weekend; the house is still warm and comfortable. Hopefully I won't turn it on again until October. With the price of energy sky high it should save us a bob or two. I commiserate with your lousy weather, historically we've had plenty in the past.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.