What are you wearing right now?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

What are you wearing right now?

Post by Bodycon »

A bit of fun for Friday.

Describe what you are wearing as you read this?

Working at home due to the weather so I'm wearing black tights, a brown corduroy mini skirt and a plain grey T-shirt.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Post by Jim »

A long blue jumper (sleeveless dress) with embroidery at the hem, with a sweater and shirt on over the top; we keep the house cool due to the natural gas shortage. So I also have on warm over-the-knee socks and slippers.
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FLbreezy »

Grey T-shirt and a SportKilt hiking kilt (Thiarloch blue pattern).
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Sitting at computer, just after midnight with all the doors and windows open to cool the house as it is a nice cool 21C outdoors.
Still in my Women's olive polo shirt and 10" ruffled camo mini that I was wearing most of the day, as pictured the other day (no hat though):
http://www.skirtcafe.org/forums/downloa ... &mode=view
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Myopic Bookworm
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Myopic Bookworm »

Back from lunch at a classy restaurant, wearing mid-calf length tan suede skirt with white shirt, tie, and beige waistcoat. (Wore brown knee boots for the outing, but now slouching around in short socks and slippers.)

Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

One of my favourite rigs, polo shirt, long khaki skirt, bare feet, oh and a head torch when I need to go to the kitchen (the storms have got water into my lighting circuit). Quite a fetching rig I think! as a bright spark!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Sherkhan

Post by Sherkhan »

A bit chilly, so ankle length skirt, t-Shirt, light sweatshirt and slippers.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

At the moment I am wearing a mid calf light weight denim skirt that ties at the waist with a dark gray "V" neck tee shirt. Bare feet and my ever present bifocals.
Really comfortable too!! :D
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
john62
Member Extraordinaire

Post by john62 »

Black business shoes with black leggings, black below the knee neoprene skirt, dark gray polo shirt with a black fleece jacket which also a bit of gray.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Both the much-forecasted storms passed through in a few hours almost unnoticed in my neck-o'-the-woods, but I had a heavy day at work today so didn't see any of 'it'. Bright sun on leaving and enough daylight to walk my favourite 98Lb friend Bengy, admittedly bending into the breeze on the return.

Everybody fed and watered and I'm ready for bed....so it's boring old pyjamas, sorry.

Next week from Monday it's Kerry and the sartorial freedom that gives. Will bring a few new items with me and try to get some interesting backgrounds into my shots.

Btw. MB, A classy outfit and lovely colour combination. Boots a bit heavy for my liking, but I'm not into boots anyway.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Just back from dinner and am in a white dress shirt, burgundy double-breasted velvet waistcoat, green/blue/burgundy plaid ankle-length heavy skirt w/a petticoat under as it's cold, black opaque tights (cold), and navy blue 2" heels.

All set to be doffed in favour of my nightclothes.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

dusty pink skirt and jacket with a white bodysuit (boatneck style) and patent nude pumps
6ft3Aussie
Member Extraordinaire

Post by 6ft3Aussie »

It's a relaxed and warm Saturday afternoon here, so the honest answer to this question is:
Spectacles, gold chain, wedding ring, underwear, and sarong. No socks, footwear or shirt. It's 31°C, with the possibility of another late afternoon thunderstorm, it certainly is humid enough.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Myopic Bookworm wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:22 pm Back from lunch at a classy restaurant, wearing mid-calf length tan suede skirt with white shirt, tie, and beige waistcoat. (Wore brown knee boots for the outing, but now slouching around in short socks and slippers.)

That’s a really smart outfit. I live the skirt. Waistcoats do go well with skirts.

For my part last night, I had a black and white rugby shirt, mid thigh dark grey skirt and black 20 denier sheer tights (Wolford). And a bottle of IPA!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Black spaghetti top, yellow !Dad's Taxi" T-shirt ( present from my daughter several years ago ), thick black tights, ice blue denim mini skirt.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.