Merry Christmas

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Uncle Al

Merry Christmas

Post by Uncle Al »

Wishing EVERYONE at Skirt Cafe'
Santa Update V3 2021-12-24.jpg
Merry Christmas

Uncle Al
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 :santa: 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by moonshadow »

Merry Christmas Uncle Al!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

Merry Christmas Uncle Al! Looking good!
"When life gets blurry adjust your focus."
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

And a Merry Christmas back at ya. Al!!
From sunny but cool South Carolina.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

Merry Christmas as well!
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

A bit late, I know, but this was taken by our cox'n as we shot Dublin's iconic pedestrian Ha'penny bridge on Christmas Eve. No place for skirts!

We all eighteen of us had a 'nip' in the boathouse afterwards before dispersing.

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Looks like more than a nip was really needed, I would say about 5 or 6 would be needed to get warm again.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Dust
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Dust »

Merry Christmas, everyone.

BTW, Tom, you're not late at all. Today is the 6th day of Christmas! Six geese a laying, and all that.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Well Dust, we're on to the ...'calling birds' now. and
Fred, Hard to believe, but right now our weather is exceptionally mild at about 12 deg. Centipede, so we stripped off layers during that row.

The term ''Nip' referred to the very small sip we each took to toast each other, bearing in mind the draconian drink-drive laws extant in this Sainted Isle.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Dust
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Dust »

Kirbstone wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:55 pm Well Dust, we're on to the ...'calling birds' now. and
Fred, Hard to believe, but right now our weather is exceptionally mild at about 12 deg. Centipede, so we stripped off layers during that row.
Tom
I believe the 25th is the first day, so the fourth day of Christmas was December 28th...
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Kirbstone wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:55 pm Fred, Hard to believe, but right now our weather is exceptionally mild at about 12 deg. Centipede, so we stripped off layers during that row.
The term ''Nip' referred to the very small sip we each took to toast each other, bearing in mind the draconian drink-drive laws extant in this Sainted Isle.
Tom
For us here in the Southern states of the USA we have been having a really mild time of it. The highs for the last 7 days has been about 24 degrees Centipede, so quite warm.
Drinking and driving laws vary from state to state here. Where I live they are pretty strict and can lead to Felony conviction if injury or death occurred. Since The amount of alcohol I consume in a year will not fill a shot glass ( 1.5 oz.) I don't worry about a "DD" ticket coming my way.