Good times not allowed

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Good times not allowed

Post by moonshadow »

skirtyscot wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:04 pm
moonshadow wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:12 pm I feel safer here [on skirt-cafe] because the casual observer doesn't know how to find me, all of the regulars here I pretty much trust after six years.

OK everyone, let's all dox Moonshadow! I bet it's really easy! I reckon his real name is Brian and he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy. :mrgreen:

😇
I'm actually not extraordinarily difficult to find. Though as Carl found out, a quick reverse search of my phone number reveals nothing more than a now defunct witchcraft store out of Pulaski Virginia.

Anyway, since I once held a class C contractors license, it appears that a search of my first and last name will get you my actual street address. No matter where I go, this information seems to follow me around and I never bothered to research how to stop it. Thankfully I'm frankly not to awfully concerned with that...

So what... people can see where I live... all of my neighbors know where I live... anyone can follow me home at any given time... hell, Daryl (from Canada) has actually sat in my living room. Fred has my address...

I've got nothing to hide, nothing really worth stealing
.. and I've got a guard dog now... :wink:

I'd say my biggest threat is to my finances... and as this thread indicates, the internal revenue service is probably the one to keep a watch on at the moment...

Unlike the common thief that actually has to work a con and scam to get into my accounts.... the IRS can just reach in there and snatch it... and apparently it's perfectly legal.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.