Hells Angels

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Hells Angels

Post by Fred in Skirts »

A group of HELL’S ANGELS, South Carolina bikers were riding east on 378 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge. So they stopped.

Rod, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, “Hey Baby . . whatcha doin’ up there on that railin’?”

She says tearfully, “I’m going to commit suicide!!”

Why don’t you give ol’ Rod here your best last kiss?

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that . . and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, Rod gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says,

“Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had!
That’s a real talent you’re wasting there, Sugar Shorts.
You could be famous if you rode with me.
Why are you committing suicide?”

“My parents don’t like me dressing up like a girl.”

It’s unclear if she jumped or was pushed.

:kiltdance: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hide:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hells Angels

Post by Ray »

Brilliant! Deep chuckles in this house.
Rokje
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Rokje »

LOL

:mrgreen:
Be proud to wear a skirt or dress, they are just clothes. Yes , they are for men too
I'm Marica, I'm a 59 year old girl.
Learning Norwegian: Jeg er Marica.

8)
Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

Very funny!
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.