A word about ..........

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

A word about ..........

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Hey Tom,
Saw theses and right away thought about you. :lol: :lol:
relax.jpg
next of kin.jpg
:hmmm: :laff: :laff:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A word about ..........

Post by Sinned »

The first one looks familiar. :cry:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A word about ..........

Post by Kirbstone »

Hi Guys,

Right now I can't lay my hands on an appropriate cartoon, but yes!.....

The real reason I continue practicing is the Power Trip thing. From the first victim to the last each day I terrorise 'em all. We have two Russian sailors on call to hold a leg each down while procedures are underway so the legs don't thrash about too much. I also remind victims that amputated legs make a sickening thud as they fall down onto the Orlop Deck, &c &c.
As for instrument sterilisation I always make a point of wiping forceps, needles &c with an oily rag between cases and I find that after about 18 patients have had their rinse-out the plastic beaker looks slightly battered and is due for replacement. My chairside assistant would have me replace them more often, but she's not payin' for 'em, is she?

We kick off again at 9AM tomorrow.....Queue this side, please!
(Submitted pics. taken a little while ago)

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !