5614 post

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: 5614 post

Post by crfriend »

moonshadow wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:42 pm"I see you're from Massachusetts, you got sweet tea?"
The fun part is that nobody has ever been able to localise me based on my speech patterns. If pressed, and I don't want to answer, the usual response is, "I work for Network 23."

That having been said, I'm always up for a good demonstration of something I've not seen before (within reason, that is).
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

crfriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:49 pm
Sinned wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:16 pmWhat amazes, ans pleases, me is when we get a post out of the blue from someone who has not posted for a while showing that we ( but Carl may ) don't realise who is reading our posts.
I suppose I could figure that out, but don't bother as it's really none of my business -- in the same vein that I stay out of the private-message tables. Just because I can do something does not mean that I do something, especially if it's ethically wrong.
[0] As Moon will appreciate - it's always Moon's fault! :lol:
I suspect that's Jenn's conclusion as well. :twisted:
No I admit when I’m wrong and give credit.Not everything is Moons fault I’m actually at fault for a lot of things.
"When life gets blurry adjust your focus."
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

moonshadow wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:42 pm But for a guy who doesn't even like coffee... I sure spend a lot of time in a virtual coffee shop... :mrgreen:
It's like first day...Carl (master batista) walks up...
"Welcome, what'll ya have?"
"You got tea?"
"Sure do...!"
"I see you're from Massachusetts, you got sweet tea?"
"We can make it sweet..."
"Naw... I don't want you dumping sugar packets in it... that's not the same... I mean real southern tea.."
"No sir"
"Well let me brew you some"
And now skirtcafe has southern iced tea and before you know it, along comes Fred and all sorts of other southerners! :lol:
Now there is nothing like a tall glass of good ole Southern Iced Tea. Unless you add a dram of the Southern Comfort!! Maybe a little mint in that Comfort... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

JennC03 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:02 pmNo I admit when I’m wrong and give credit.Not everything is Moons fault I’m actually at fault for a lot of things.
I wouldn't think otherwise. I was having a go at the stereotype, and it was all in fun.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

crfriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:02 pm
JennC03 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:02 pmNo I admit when I’m wrong and give credit.Not everything is Moons fault I’m actually at fault for a lot of things.
I wouldn't think otherwise. I was having a go at the stereotype, and it was all in fun.
I know all in fun Carl all in fun😊
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Jenn, I admire your honesty and would think nothing less of you but on the other hand it's either you are good at covering up the boobs or Moon hasn't noticed them. And of course you are under no obligation to point them out. :lol:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

Sinned wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:22 pm Jenn, I admire your honesty and would think nothing less of you but on the other hand it's either you are good at covering up the boobs or Moon hasn't noticed them. And of course you are under no obligation to point them out. :lol:
Thanks Dennis.Nah I’m just good at admitting my wrong doings.Not every woman is always right sometimes the men deserve to have aces under their belts too.😊
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by mishawakaskirt »

This is a rather active group and I am Glad for that.
You never know what expect exactly, for that I keep coming back. I check the site on average probably evey other day?
I may not post or reply, but I have probably read it.
I have never been a huge conversationalist.

I'm a member of two kilt forums and one Jeep forum.
All have hardly visited or posted on.

Something Is different about this cafe. I rather enjoy your company. And hope chance given, get to meet some of you some day or another.

My statistics at the moment are 481 posts. this one being number 482
I joined September 16th of 2015.
It has been a wild ride ever since.

I remember it quite well I was sick and off work for several days, by chance I stumbled across the cafe, read a bunch of posts, decided to join the next day.
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.