Cars again

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Tackleberry
Member Extraordinaire

Cars again

Post by Tackleberry »

My Audi gave up the ghost back in September with a gearbox fault so that’s been parked on the drive since, the cheap replacement I bought for it was also on its way out so sent that away yesterday for scrap and today just bought myself a 2009 Vauxhall Corsa (don’t think you have them over in America).
Should pick it up on Saturday after they’ve serviced it, replaced the aerial and expansion tank on it...
Just in time to start my new job on Monday :D
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Cars again

Post by Kirbstone »

Good choice. Vauxhalls are still mostly screwed together in Luton not far from Ampthill Beds where my nearest bro. lives. He & his missus have been driving Vauxhalls since Time immemorial and he has had great service from them.

Happy motoring.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Good choice Tac, fairly reliable so should provide good service for a while. Good luck on the new job as well.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Smart little car. I enjoyed driving the ones I hired at the time. It should stand you in good stead.
victor1964
Member Extraordinaire

Post by victor1964 »

Ray wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:54 pm Smart little car. I enjoyed driving the ones I hired at the time. It should stand you in good stead.
I've got a little Smart car lol.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
shadowfax
Member Extraordinaire

Post by shadowfax »

victor1964 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:23 pm I've got a little Smart car lol.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The seats in a Smart car are at a perfect height for accessing the vehicle easily when skirted. :wink: :)
Tackleberry
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Tackleberry »

I had the Corsa for 2 hours before it broke down with head gasket failure, got taken back to the dealer and swapped to a Renault Clio...
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Well, so much for what we all knew!!!!
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.