Pink

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Pink

Post by moonshadow »

159719243_a754f1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

hey these pumps would rock that outfit too....
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

nzfreestyler wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:11 am hey these pumps would rock that outfit too....
Those shoes might match a pink straight skirt I have. I usually wear that skirt with a shirt that is a much lighter pink.

If those shoes didn't go with anything I have, I'd be very disappointed.

Pink is more gendered in the west than it is globally. To me, it's just a colour I like quite a bit.
Daryl...
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

Daryl wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:07 am Those shoes might match a pink straight skirt I have. I usually wear that skirt with a shirt that is a much lighter pink.

A feature colour shoe goes with almost anything ! So yes - they work any outfit almost.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

nzfreestyler wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:15 am
Daryl wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:07 am Those shoes might match a pink straight skirt I have. I usually wear that skirt with a shirt that is a much lighter pink.

A feature colour shoe goes with almost anything ! So yes - they work any outfit almost.
True. I think I could work it quite easily from my existing wardrobe, but it would be even better if I had a pink belt to match, and then I'd probably want a matching pink clutch...and, I know you see the problem. :)
Daryl...
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

I wear pink dresses sometimes - and I have pink blazers and some pink winter coats too. Plenty of pink shoes....