Spicy Food ?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Uncle Al

Spicy Food ?

Post by Uncle Al »

Found on Facebook, published by a Russian Photographer.
Spicy Food JPG 2020-10-16.pub.jpg
:rofl: :hide:

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Spicy Food ?

Post by nzfreestyler »

ha ha
I have a silly pair of shorts with half my butt missing like that.
and to think we pay the same price if not more for the deconstructed look - or perhaps the blown out look?
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

I see a lot of patients at my work each week and the other day a gorgeous curvilinear young female had the temerity to turn up in my office wearing brand new jeans with all sorts of rips showing a variety of tempting bits of her lower anatomy.

I of course remonstrated with her and pointed out that it was most unlikely that anyone of 'my age' would venture forth wearing such apparel. :!:

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Right when the "Distressed Look" became the thing to wear, a friend decided he would get rich by buying up all of the second quality jeans he could get as cheap as he could get them. He then took them out to the country side and proceeded to distress them. he put a bunch of them on the ground and took his 12 gauge shotgun and blasted holes in them and then splashed them with all kinds of dirt and ground it in by driving over them..
He then washed them several times and sold them at three to four times what he paid for them.
He did make a good living for a while until the big manufacturers started to sell them cheaper..
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

When you decide its better to wear something minimal like a g under your jeans or shorts then you know they are very distressed ! Perhaps a bit too distressed?

or perhaps they are called distressed because you could be distressed about how much of your body is not covered...

actually - thats when these trends get a bit silly because then you think you need to be tanned all over so that any skin you reveal is also tanned - and then you feel the need to get spray-tans just so you could wear your blown apart distressed shorts/jeans and it like a silly self inflicted fashion fad...

thats why I wear a simple denim mini by choice as my go to for summer casual. Tried the others and the mini is best.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Yes, distressing clothing can be time consuming. It takes me a few months of stonework to severely distress a denim mini skirt - just think how much I would have to charge for that.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

well I don't work in skirts... perhaps I could trample my skirts and see how long it takes to wear them down?
nah - I like my skirts not distressed. I have one skirt with a lot of shredded holes on the hips and its nice but not terrific.
I still prefer a mini in good condition!