[rad-fem hate-speed redacted]: Explained!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

[rad-fem hate-speed redacted]: Explained!

Post by Faldaguy »

A while back we had an almost toxic thread on this subject, so just for fun I thought I'd post the definitive answer from today's press:

https://phys.org/news/2020-09-toxic-mas ... l-web.html
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: [rad-fem hate-speed redacted]: Explained!

Post by crfriend »

I was about to make a comment about adding that particular term to a list of "hate speech" keywords because that's usually the way it's used.

However, this:
Faldaguy wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:04 pmA while back we had an almost toxic thread on this subject, so just for fun I thought I'd post the definitive answer from today's press: https://phys.org/news/2020-09-toxic-mas ... l-web.html
is in good fun indeed, and it looks like humans are collateral damage from an evolutionary time long ago, perhaps before humans even took the forms that they have now.

A good read. I especially like the image of the Aussie capturing one of the spiders -- wearing tall boots and a bathrobe...
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
SkirtsDad
Member Extraordinaire

Post by SkirtsDad »

I am clicking the like button we don't have.
Dust
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Dust »

So, it's all because males have to make treacherous journeys and risk life and limb in search of a female? So they evolved to be more toxic just to survive? Makes sense...