Corona Virus

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Corona Virus

Post by moonshadow »

Big and Bashful wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:58 pm I was masked and didn't spot any looks at the big man in a long skirt!
I think it's so cool that we have big fellas wearing long skirts.

Nothing against the shorter stuff... but the longer cuts just seem to have so much grace.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

moonshadow wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:07 amNothing against the shorter stuff... but the longer cuts just seem to have so much grace.
That's why I like 'em so much!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Rokje
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Rokje »

moonshadow wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:07 am
Big and Bashful wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:58 pm I was masked and didn't spot any looks at the big man in a long skirt!
I think it's so cool that we have big fellas wearing long skirts.

Nothing against the shorter stuff... but the longer cuts just seem to have so much grace.
I like knee-length skirts, but when it gets colder I like long skirts made of thicker fabric. Leggings are still fine with short skirts, but with long skirts that's overkill, and too warm.
Be proud to wear a skirt or dress, they are just clothes. Yes , they are for men too
I'm Marica, I'm a 59 year old girl.
Learning Norwegian: Jeg er Marica.

8)
rode_kater
Member Extraordinaire

Post by rode_kater »

crfriend wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:25 pm
Rokje wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:10 pmMostly unvaccinated people from the Biblebelt. They don't want the vaccin, they don't trust the government
I thought you were in the Netherlands, not the USA. What you describe sounds like what we have where I live. :(
The north of the Netherlands is traditionally Protestant. The south is traditionally Catholic. And along the "edge" (which is somewhat coincidently along the Rhine) you have something like a "bible belt". Apparently something about being near people of another religion makes you more extreme, or something.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

But it's amazing how music brings people together. For 7 years I lived in a North German town of about 30K people, 2/3rds Evangelisch (Lutheran) and 1/3 Katholish. I sang with a Shanty-choir which performed all over the country and in the Netherlands & Denmark too and it didn't matter a toss which religion you belonged to. I still sail with them whenever I can.

Likewise a large local combined Lutheran/Catholic Kirchenchor (Church choir) which toured both North Bavaria and Normandy/Picardy (France) while I was with them. We performed in churches of all denominations. Our conductor toured Ireland with me, mapping out venues for a 10-day Irish tour we were planning. Alas, his father, himself choir director in a town near Berlin suddenly died and they urgently requested his son to fill his shoes, so we lost our choir director in short order. The choir asked me to take their weekly rehearsals until a new director was found. That was frightening, but ultimately great fun. (Doesn't half improve your German vocabulary!)

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

crfriend wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:51 pm
Gusto10 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:46 pmA number of reports have indicated that Covid MIGHT VERY WELL be a lab virus, same as SARS1, MERS, Ebola, HIV, etc. I hope that this mis understanding (due to quick reading maybe?) has now been clarified. In addition thereto I do find the statements by a number of scientists in respect of the other virusses most interesting.
And it also highly probably has its origins in the wild. There is also precisely zero proof of Ebola and HIV being laboratory products and never has been. -- plenty of wild speculation, especially in the case of HIV, but zero credible proof.
It was wishepred in the passed that Ebola would have been created under the supervision of the CIA. In respect of HIV it was indicated that it was family of the African Pig flue which has reached the Balkan territory in the mean time. Hence I would agree with you fully save that in de scientific reports which I read recently, written by virologists/immunologists did not indicate such as hypothesis, but as a fact. One of the indiocators as to whether or not a virus may be lab derived, is whether it's transmisible from an animal to humans and vice versa.
And I do realise that my credibility has been shot for posing questions and thus trigger curiosity by others also.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

I really wish there was a way to block someone like there is in Farcebook.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

gusto, where do you get the drivel from that you put on this site? Firstly Ebola Virus originated in 1976 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Sudan. No cases were found until 2014. I have done a bit of background reading and cannot find any links with the CIA. On the second, your attempt to link HIV with "African Pig Flue" or African Swine Fever is puzzling as they are completely separate. HIV is a virus that weakens or disables the immune system allowing life-threatening infections and cancers to propagate. ASF is a haemorrhagic viral disease characterised by high fever, depression, loss of appetite, haemorrhages in the skin, cyanosis, vomiting, diarrhoea and death within 6-13 days (or up to 20 days). Mortality rates may be as high as 100%.

I note that you mention " .... de scientific reports which I read recently, written by virologists/immunologists ...." without citing any references. I suggest that before you post another word on this site you have authoritative and credible references to back up everything. Your credibility isn't just shot, it's been officially pronounced dead. I'm sorry but if you said it was dark outside I would look out of the window just to make sure. Please, no more conspiracy theories.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Gusto10 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:17 amOne of the indiocators as to whether or not a virus may be lab derived, is whether it's transmisible from an animal to humans and vice versa.
Gusto, that's utter rubbish, and you know it. Once and for all, knock off the conspiracy theory and up your proofreading skills.
4-Horsemen+1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Sorry Carl, I didn't pick up on that little nugget of sh*t. I was too busy disproving what I did. What I don't get is what he hopes to gain from it. I think all of us on this site are intelligent enough to see through it all.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Okay, I’ve had enough, Gusto.

I invented Covid. It was me. In my kitchen, in late 2019. It was based on making corn, sous vide style. So I called it CoVide ‘19. It didn’t taste good, so I threw it over the fence, where some pigs ate it, just before they were taken off to make bacon. I never saw them again.

Are you happy now? My mistake. Very sorry. I’ll stick to making salted Mars bars instead. I’m calling them SARS. You’re going to love them!
Last edited by Ray on Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Ray wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:20 pmI invented Covid. It was me. In my kitchen, in late 2019. It was based on making corn, sous vide style. So I called it CoVid ‘19. It didn’t taste good, so I threw it over the fence, where some pigs ate it, just before they were taken off to make bacon. I never saw them again.
Doggone it, it was a lab release (or at least a kitchen release)! I stand corrected.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Well, speaking of conspiracies.....

and this one is legit guys, be sure to share this image and tell your family and friends... ESPECIALLY "that uncle" at every get together...
tire gps.jpg
That little chip will also let the authorities of the New World Order know who has been vaccinated and who hasn't. Don't take the mark of the BEAST! Clip that damned antenna off TODAY. YOUR SOUL DEPENDS ON IT!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

That's how you get rid of the 5G chip that comes with the Covid vaccination .......... ouch!
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Naw, That trick only works with ould steel rims. On proper alloys similar things are used for inflating the tyre pressure.....Honest!

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !