Encounters of the silly kind

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Encounters of the silly kind

Post by denimini »

Not that obscure, a lot of us have McDenim in our "jeans". :roll:
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia

beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

Around noon the mother of a friend of my wife asked me to bring her to the grocery store. That friend has a serious lung problem and is on oxygen. Their grocery is the same as ours so within not even 24 hours in between I was at the register again. The weather was even nicer than yesterday so I was skirted again but in a different skirt, more a pencil style. The girl who helped me yesterday was at the next register and when she spotted me, she waved a finger like she was adminishing a child. With a smile she said she found I was joking. The friends mother had no idea what was going on so I had to explain it to her. Her only comment:"That is typically you."
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak

Faldaguy
Distinguished Member

Post by Faldaguy »

McDenim clan

I like it. Almost worth having a kilt with all of the elements custom made, except in denim just for the fun of provoking the opportunity! :D

beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

Faldaguy wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:47 pm
McDenim clan

I like it. Almost worth having a kilt with all of the elements custom made, except in denim just for the fun of provoking the opportunity! :D
I started my adventure with skirts in 2013. First in secret but after a lucky stroke, in 2014 my wife asked how kilts would fit me after the movie Braveheart, I bought a UTkilt. After that I made a few kilts myself. One of those kilts was in denim so more or less I started the McDenim clan.
P1010066q.jpg
First I went out in kilts and later switched to skirts, also home made.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak