Festivus for the rest of us

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Festivus for the rest of us

Post by Ralph »

Merry whatever, friends!
This is what I got for wearing around the house while I put up the tree and do other Christmas decorations. My wife thinks I'm weird. She doesn't know the half of it! :D

Ralph!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Festivus for the rest of us

Post by Sinned »

The dress is fine. But camo leggings to go with it. No, a definite, no. Red, definitely, white of course. But camo? No, no, no, no, no.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

……..and this is me at the office on Friday.
Good Elf to one and all!
Steve.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

STEVIE wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:32 pm ……..and this is me at the office on Friday.
Good Elf to one and all!
Steve.
Interestingly, you're actually in character for a traditional male elf... as I seem to recall many of them are shown in popular culture wearing tights and a tunic.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

moonshadow wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:28 pm Interestingly, you're actually in character for a traditional male elf... as I seem to recall many of them are shown in popular culture wearing tights and a tunic.
Hi Moon,
I never thought about any gender aspect just what I could do that was a bit different from my own version of "normal".
The look got a few compliments too, in and out of the office.
Steve.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

STEVIE wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:32 pm ……..and this is me at the office on Friday.
Good Elf to one and all!
Steve.
That worked well.