Member names

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.

Re: Member names

Postby pelmut » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:21 am

I looked for existing names with connections to skirts but couldn't find any.  Then I looked at alternative names for skirts and realised that the humourous description for an excessively short skirt was a 'pelmet' - and this could be combined with the German name 'Helmut' to give 'Pelmut'.
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Postby denimini » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:10 am

pelmut wrote:I looked for existing names with connections to skirts but couldn't find any.  Then I looked at alternative names for skirts and realised that the humourous description for an excessively short skirt was a 'pelmet' - and this could be combined with the German name 'Helmut' to give 'Pelmut'.

Ah, I suspected the pelmet connection, very good :)
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:49 am

john62 wrote:Well it is obvious I have little creativity compared to other members, the name is my name plus birth yr. Next time round I will have to try harder.

John

I must have less creativity. My member name is just my name everyone calls me.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Dick Ackerman » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:20 pm

My member name is my real name. I just wear skirts when the mood strikes and have nothing to hide about it.
Dick Ackerman
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Kilted_John » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:42 pm

Mine was created when, to get family tolerance of my skirting, I had to wear 9-yard wool kilts. It did mean that I accidentally took kingfish's old username from the original Tom's Café bulletin board, but, oh well. Now, it's not as accurate, as I'm pretty much able to wear any skirted garment and haven't worn a wool kilt in 8 years. Don't really care for the excess baggage that wearing one entails.
Skirted since 2/2002, kilted 8/2002-8/2011, and dressed since 9/2013...
flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/245gt-turbo
Kilted_John
Member Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to Off Topic