Something to enjoy while skirted

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Something to enjoy while skirted

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
You can make the best ever Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce. This sauce is perfect for shrimp, chicken, and even fresh fruit.
I have made this and can attest to it's tastiness and versatility.

Ingredients

1 cup piña colada mix (preferably Major Peters)
5 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons crushed pineapple drained
4 teaspoons sweetened flaked coconut
3 tablespoons powdered sugar plus 1 teaspoon
1 1/2 teaspoons cornstartch

Instructions

Mix together pina colada mix, water, crushed pineapple, coconut, and powdered sugar in a sauce pan. Heat on medium-low temperature until sauce begins to simmer, stirring frequently. Let mixture simmer slowly 10-12 minutes. Mix cornstarch and cold water together; add to sauce and blend well. Let mixture simmer for 3-5 minutes longer while stirring during and after adding cornstarch. Remove from heat and bring to room temperature. Sauce is served at room temperature.

I have used it for dipping sauce for all kinds of things, I also use it as a spread for such things as fish fillets, chicken, steak, pork. It is good on its own too on a slice of bread! :chef:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Something to enjoy while skirted

Post by Kirbstone »

Yummy-yum, Fred, But I'd rather watch you do the cheffing.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Something to enjoy while skirted

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Kirbstone wrote:Yummy-yum, Fred, But I'd rather watch you do the cheffing.

Tom
My services can be had for travel expense to and from your location and room and board. :chef:
You supply all of the ingredients of course. :lol:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.