And on an uplifting note...

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

And on an uplifting note...

Post by dillon »

As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Re: And on an uplifting note...

Post by skirtyscot »

I am duly uplifted.

You guys should adopt "America the Beautiful" as your national anthem. It's so much better than the SSB. "We're great but we could be better still", that's what AtB says, and that's a fine message. Much much better than "At least they've stopped bombing us for now".
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

skirtyscot wrote:I am duly uplifted.

You guys should adopt "America the Beautiful" as your national anthem. It's so much better than the SSB. "We're great but we could be better still", that's what AtB says, and that's a fine message. Much much better than "At least they've stopped bombing us for now".
Indeed. A song with lyrics reflecting noble aspirations. And much more singable. Maybe even our politicians could manage to learn a stanza or two. :lol:
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

dillon wrote:
skirtyscot wrote:I am duly uplifted.

Indeed. A song with lyrics reflecting noble aspirations. And much more singable. Maybe even our politicians could manage to learn a stanza or two. :lol:
Not only learn a stanza or two but learn to live and govern by it as well.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.