Operation Boogy Woogy

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Operation Boogy Woogy

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I have seen both hip and knee replacement surgery as it happened via live closed circuit TV. We have a teaching hospital in Augusta and one of my friends worked in the TV department. I would visit him at work and would watch some of the operations as they were being rebroadcast to the classrooms. Just watching would make some of the students sick (and these were the future doctors ).
Hip replacement can be very bloody at times during the operation until all of the vessels are closed off. The same in a smaller way for knee surgery. If and/or when I need to have them done I will be out cold and not know a thing for at least 2 days. I find it works out better for me that way!! :lol: :lol:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.