April Fool

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

April Fool

Post by dillon »

My favorite “April Fool’s Day” gag is one my major professor in graduate school pulled on me. He left a note on my desk that said “Call Mr. (Whoever) at (some local phone). He has a box for you.”

Of course I complied. The number was for a local Funeral Home. The individual to whom I was referred was a mortician, who educated me with a “Son, do you know what day this is?” It was only then that I realized the date was April 1st, some time around 1982. Apparently I was not the first April Fool he had encountered.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...

john62
Member Extraordinaire

Re: April Fool

Post by john62 »

The Victoria Police issued a statement yesterday, "they have a new uniform for undercover police".

John

Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: April Fool

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Believe it or not I did not hear of one April Fools joke being played on any one, my buddy who works in a mall driving a train said he did not have any jokes played on him nor did he hear of any. I am wondering if it is all just passing on with the loss of the older generation on if the current political idiotic scene has anything to do with it...... :(
Fred :kiltdance:

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951