The Job Hunt begins...

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Dear Kingfish,

Post by Grok »

Good luck :!:
Last edited by Grok on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Re: The Job Hunt begins...

Post by beachlion »

Congratulations. It is always good to know you have solid ground under your feet. Even if it is less solid than in other highly industrialized countries.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Job Hunt begins...

Post by Sinned »

Congratulations, it's always nice to have paid employment. May you be happy in your new role. I'm close to retirement and happy in my retail position. It's part-time really, 16-24 hours per week but that suits me. I'm not going to stop work when I "retire" in March next year. With a reasonable wage, my statutary pension and other bits and pieces I may net even have to draw much, if anything, from my personal pension funds. In fact, I may be hard pushed to spend it all. Being naturally careful with my money I will take the 25% tax-free entitlement and enjoy a few luxuries for a change.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.