Am I crazy?!?! Do we have spellcheck now???

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Am I crazy?!?! Do we have spellcheck now???

Post by weeladdie18 »

In My Book the British Military Anacronym refered to the Westernised Oriental Gentleman ........
the location being the Jordanian Business Man who forsook his native robes and wore a Western European Suit with Trousers.

It was generally said that in later years when the Local Labour wore trousers in their offices in preference to traditional
tropical loose skirt like garments ; this fashionable move cost the local offices money in installing and operating
Air Conditioning Systems......

Perhaps this is a cost effective reason for promoting Men in Skirts fashions in offices in warm summer weather......weeladdie
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

weeladdie18 wrote:In My Book the British Military Anacronym refered to the Westernised Oriental Gentleman ........
the location being the Jordanian Business Man who forsook his native robes and wore a Western European Suit with Trousers.

It was generally said that in later years when the Local Labour wore trousers in their offices in preference to traditional
tropical loose skirt like garments ; this fashionable move cost the local offices money in installing and operating
Air Conditioning Systems......

Perhaps this is a cost effective reason for promoting Men in Skirts fashions in offices in warm summer weather......weeladdie
Maybe (skirted) women had the right idea after all men kept turning the thermostat down (cooling) while the skirted women
needed more sweaters clothing to keep warm and no touché the thermostat - gotts to be cool man.
Just maybe women did find the perfect balance in the office - but never let a woman run the office ! LOL !
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

Back in the twentieth centuary , when I was a schoolboy ,Arthur C Clarke ,was an Author and Space Science Writer who
resided in Celyon ....He wore a native style sarong and rode a Motor Scooter.

I remember he was also involved with another diver in a Sixties style , local treasure hunting Expedition......

That makes me feel old, talking about twin hose S.C.U.B.A. Demand Valves....
and brings to mind one of my French Folk Heroes Jacques Cousteau ....who died when he was 87 years old ....Great Suff.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

r.m.anderson wrote: Maybe (skirted) women had the right idea after all men kept turning the thermostat down (cooling) while the skirted women
needed more sweaters clothing to keep warm and no touché the thermostat - gotts to be cool man.
Just maybe women did find the perfect balance in the office - but never let a woman run the office ! LOL !
I was going to mention Equal Sexual Human Rights under European Union Law...But that will be a thing of the past under Brexit.

Perhaps..... Men In Skirts..... will be brought into the U K Offices under Brexit...............L O L