New Funny Pictures!!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New Funny Pictures!!

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Really???
scalped.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

magical.jpg
So many of them are so lonely it is the only way to get attention!
Poor little things!! :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I wonder what kind of movies they show there???
cool-place-to-watch-a-movie.jpg
cow moon.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I want one of these!!!!
cool-mailbox.jpg
a-new-sandwich.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

84-and-85.jpg
ancient-grammar-police.jpg
dont-try-this-at-home.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

guarding-the-gates.jpg
hitching-a-ride.jpg
i-kill-giants.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

shopping1.jpg
not-all-cats.jpg
missing-husband.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

one-more-wish.jpg
phone-booths-have-changed.jpg
peta--acronym.jpg
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

HMMMM a phone booth isn't that the place where Clark Kent used to run in spin around and come out as Superman :lol: :lol: :lol:
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

oldsalt1 wrote:HMMMM a phone booth isn't that the place where Clark Kent used to run in spin around and come out as Superman :lol: :lol: :lol:
No wonder he was fast; so much glass. I know the problem from the bad ol' days of a quick change from a skirt to pants.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

the birds.jpg
taxi.jpg
shifter.jpg
plastic0.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

good old days.jpg
gun story.jpg
idiot.jpg
mooos.jpg
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

"You need more ammo." I almost spat my teeth out from that because I was laughing so hard.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

crfriend wrote:"You need more ammo." I almost spat my teeth out from that because I was laughing so hard.
So happy to have caused you concern for your teeth. A good laugh keeps the little men in white coats at bay!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

5miles.jpg
aduletry.jpg
bathrooms.jpg
bike.jpg