New Law?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.

Re: New Law?

Postby Sinned » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:00 am

I don't know. Somehow I think that I would feel more uncomfortable walking around the neighbourhood in a furry costume as a cat, dog, rabbit or whatever, than walking around in a skirt or dress. :oops: I think that dressed as a furry those around me would consider me stark raving but in a skirt just odd, strange. Maybe that's just my perception and no, I haven't seen a furry around here, ever, even special occasions such as New Years Eve. The nearest I can think is that some onesies can be animal themed.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New Law?

Postby Ralph » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Furry went mainstream when Walmart started selling giant animal heads last year (side note: I can't even imagine what risks you expose yourself to by wearing something on your head that has sat on who knows how many countless other heads in various degrees of hygiene. No thank you!), and this year one-piece full body fursuits were on their costume racks. Yesterday I saw someone mid-teenage wearing one around the store -- this is a week past Halloween, mind you -- and nobody gave him a second look.

I suspect the appeal for most furries is that with adequate head covering they can be outlandish without being recognized. We're all willing to take greater risks when we don't have to worry about being held accountable!
Ralph!
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to Off Topic