Happy New Year 2018

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Happy New Year 2018

Post by Sinned »

My interpretation is still valid though, Moon.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Sinned wrote: The most common meaning is not clothes owned by a woman but clothes designed or marketed or expected for a woman to wear. That is skirts, for example, in our western society are normally expected only for women to wear so to call them women's clothes would be usual.
Society?? Society???

Society thinks eating Tide pods is cool...

Society snorted Smarties...

Society has done a lot of STUPID things lately that I can't get into right now (gets too political)...

Society orders a large Big Mac, large fries, three cookies, a shake, and apple pie... oh and a diet coke because after all... gotta watch the waist line...

Society thinks everything is in limitless supply!

Society thinks they are Gods gift to the planet (really... they do!)

Society genders cars, trucks, buildings, clothes, other things too numerous to mention...

Society says it's okay for a woman to wear whatever she wants, but not a man...

Society says only women are victims of domestic violence.

Society says only men commit rape....

A growing number in society think the Earth is flat.....

Society likes to harass and browbeat each other over who's God is the real one...

Society thinks watching people kill one another on TV is entertaining, and represents good wholesome family values....

Society???

Society. Is. WRONG. Society is as dumb as a box of rocks, crazy as hell, and f___ed up... Frankly I could care less what society expects of me. When society figures itself out, then maybe, just maybe they can advise me on how to live my own life, until then....

Society can kiss my ass. :mrgreen: :D
BTW, just pulling ya ( sticking out of the skirt ) leg.
I too... am joshing...

No.... that's not blood coming out of the faucet... that's cherry kool-aid! :alien: :pint:

:colors: :chef: :tongue:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I withdraw, I submit - I was only talking semantics. :roll:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

moonshadow wrote:
Sinned wrote: The most common meaning is not clothes owned by a woman but clothes designed or marketed or expected for a woman to wear. That is skirts, for example, in our western society are normally expected only for women to wear so to call them women's clothes would be usual.
Society?? Society???

Society thinks eating Tide pods is cool...

Society snorted Smarties...

Society has done a lot of STUPID things lately that I can't get into right now (gets too political)...

Society orders a large Big Mac, large fries, three cookies, a shake, and apple pie... oh and a diet coke because after all... gotta watch the waist line...

Society thinks everything is in limitless supply!

Society thinks they are Gods gift to the planet (really... they do!)

Society genders cars, trucks, buildings, clothes, other things too numerous to mention...

Society says it's okay for a woman to wear whatever she wants, but not a man...

Society says only women are victims of domestic violence.

Society says only men commit rape....

A growing number in society think the Earth is flat.....

Society likes to harass and browbeat each other over who's God is the real one...

Society thinks watching people kill one another on TV is entertaining, and represents good wholesome family values....

Society???

Society. Is. WRONG. Society is as dumb as a box of rocks, crazy as hell, and f___ed up... Frankly I could care less what society expects of me. When society figures itself out, then maybe, just maybe they can advise me on how to live my own life, until then....

Society can kiss my ass. :mrgreen: :D
BTW, just pulling ya ( sticking out of the skirt ) leg.
I too... am joshing...

No.... that's not blood coming out of the faucet... that's cherry kool-aid! :alien: :pint:

:colors: :chef: :tongue:
Moon, what is society? The word id derived from the old Greek. It was a group that cluttered together with the same norms and values.
Nowadays the norms and values are dictated by the media and self appointed guru's. People are brainwashed by the TV.
The man-bashing going on is initiated by the AEI (American Entreprise Institue), a centre of feminism. Presently we are confronted with the 3rd wave of womens lib. Freedom of speech is curbed by the use of the word discremenation. Slowely but surely we are all subjects of totalitarian regimes.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Shades of 1984 now.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Sinned wrote:Shades of 1984 now.
Especially with all the misspellings.

It's "Newspeak". How I hate that idiom.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!