Political burn

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Political burn

Post by moonshadow »

Holy cow! Day two after my 6 hour bike ride Sunday.

This is what I get for taking skin that hasn't seen the light of day in 25 years, throwing on a tank top and just blistering in the sun all day long!

I am QUITE sore! The red imprint of the tank top shows clearly on my shoulders and neck.

From now on I'll wear sunscreen! :red:

Speaking of sunscreen.....

Oh this had nothing to do with politics... just keeping with the trend of off topic here lately...

It would seem the world is in a Rubiks cube of crap right now! :lol: :twisted:

Pass the sunscreen!

Oh and if someone turns this thread into a real political thread I'm going to "tan" somebody's ass! :lol: :P :bom:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Political burn

Post by denimini »

Oh, I am one for sticking to the thread topic .............. we are having a double dissolution election in Australia next Saturday.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

denimini wrote:Oh, I am one for sticking to the thread topic .............. we are having a double dissolution election in Australia next Saturday.
POP! :lol:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
skirtedMarine
Distinguished Member

Post by skirtedMarine »

moonshadow wrote:Holy cow! Day two after my 6 hour bike ride Sunday.

This is what I get for taking skin that hasn't seen the light of day in 25 years, throwing on a tank top and just blistering in the sun all day long!

I am QUITE sore! The red imprint of the tank top shows clearly on my shoulders and neck.

From now on I'll wear sunscreen! :red:

Speaking of sunscreen.....

Oh this had nothing to do with politics... just keeping with the trend of off topic here lately...

It would seem the world is in a Rubiks cube of crap right now! :lol: :twisted:

Pass the sunscreen!

Oh and if someone turns this thread into a real political thread I'm going to "tan" somebody's ass! :lol: :P :bom:
And all you were wearing is a tank top? ( and sunscreen )
You have my respect moon!
Reaper_Man
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Reaper_Man »

moonshadow wrote:Oh and if someone turns this thread into a real political thread I'm going to "tan" somebody's ass!
do you have the facilities to Tan somebody's ass

the original saying (here in the UK at least) is 'tan your hide' ... meaning to spank their asses (we say arses in the UK)

i work in a leather tannery so i can certainly arrange for some hides to be tanned :D
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Reaper_Man wrote:
moonshadow wrote:Oh and if someone turns this thread into a real political thread I'm going to "tan" somebody's ass!

the original saying (here in the UK at least) is 'tan your hide' ... meaning to spank their asses (we say arses in the UK)

i work in a leather tannery so i can certainly arrange for some hides to be tanned :D
That's it Reaper.... go-own out yonder and cut me a switch! :lol:

(How man of you have ever been told that/know what it means)

I'm betting Fred, Dillon, anyone in the southern U.S. knows the feel of a switch, and the angry mama's that weild them!
-Andrea
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

moonshadow wrote:
Reaper_Man wrote:

That's it Reaper.... go-own out yonder and cut me a switch! :lol:

(How man of you have ever been told that/know what it means)

I'm betting Fred, Dillon, anyone in the southern U.S. knows the feel of a switch, and the angry mama's that weild them!
It was bad when you were sent out to cut the cotton stalk you'd be switched with...
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

moonshadow wrote: That's it Reaper.... go-on out yonder and cut me a switch! :lol:
(How many of you have ever been told that/know what it means)
Ouch that brings back memories!!! I found out that the bigger the switch the less it hurt. :idea: I would look for the least flexible limb on the bush and cut that. :lol: My brother would try for the thinest one, that was the wrong thing to do as it hurt the most. :rofl:

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.