Interesting..... (calling the biblical experts)

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Interesting..... (calling the biblical experts)

Post by Gusto10 »

Franinskirts wrote:
Gusto10 wrote:It's to bad that you can't read my native language, otherwise you would have found the information quit interresting I guess, as it's more extensive that the English version.
Have Fun.

Just what is your native language??? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Fred :kiltdance:
I read and write a number of languages, next to English, French, German and Dutch.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

Sinned wrote:. I will look up as best as I am able the sources that you cite as I do have an open mind.
I'll consider it as an apology.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Don't consider it an apology as it wasn't meant as such and there should be no implication in it. I have started to read the first book in your list as I have found a copy online but I am only doing so to determine where you get your ridiculous notion from. I have previously studied somewhat about the Dead Sea Scrolls do know something about their contents. Plus as I said I like to learn and have an open mind. When I feel that I beed to apologise I will say so and mean it. Until then - no.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.